- increased the number of demo downloads by 19.66% – pop up vs. no pop up
- increased checkout conversion by 13.39%, which equals an increase in revenue by $62,000 monthly or over by $744,000 annually.
- email test – plain vs. html – revenue increased by 308.08%.
- email test – testing recommended best practice – visits increased by 94.63%, and revenue by 94.42%. We run this type of test on 3 different sites, and in all cases we increased the conversion.
- newsletter signups increased by over 13,000%.
- site-wide conversion improved by up to 252% and site revenue by 235% (from $32,000 to $108,000 per month.
- Generally, to improve sales conversion on their websites. I’m being contacted either directly by website owners, or provide my services to other marketing agencies in UK/Australia/Canada for their clients.
- or, if clients need a web marketing analyst (weekly & monthly reports with recommendations leading to sales improvements of their sites)
Alkemi.com.au – conversion optimisation agency Melbourne (AUS)
JellyFish.co.uk – marketing agency London (UK)
OdegiCommerce.com – marketing agency Toronto (Canada)
Datadial.net – marketing agency London (UK)
My success rate is 70%, i.e. 7 out of 10 tests are winning and my average conversion improvement is 19%. This was one of our measured metrics, while working for a conversion agency in Melbourne as a Senior Conversion Specialist between 2015 – 2016 (over 14 months) and is fully verifiable.
I’ve worked for marketing / conversion agencies in London (UK), Toronto (CAD) and Melbourne (AUS) working on e-commerce, lead generation and university websites based in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and in Europe so I have very good understanding of many different markets and businesses. (A/B testing, MVT Testing, PPC Landing Pages, Email Optimization, Site Personalization, Weekly & Monthly Analytics Reports).