Thank you for downloading my 6 FREE Kickass A/B Case Studies. I have sent you an email with the link. Please check your 'Spam' folder if the email doesn't arrive to your mail box within the next 2-3 minutes.
Start Getting Insane Improvements From Your Website In 90 Days With
My Tried & Tested Killer Conversion Optimisation Ideas
What I Do
3 Ways I Can Help You to Increase Your Site Conversion & Sales
- No money upfront. Pay only once I have increased your conversion rate / sales.
- Mobile and desktop sites optimisation
- I optimise emails, landing pages, forms, checkouts, product pages, home pages…
- Tests are valid and winning once they reach at least 95% statistical validity
- I have 70% success rate (7 out of 10 tests are winning) and my average conversion improvement is 19%
for each 1% conversion lift generated
- It's exactly the same report and data analysis I use to deliver 70% success rate and 19% average conversion improvement to my clients
- Delivered as a report with over 50 pages of hard data, findings and ACTIONABLE recommendations you can apply to increase your site conversion
- Includes usability testing (5 test users worth $495), Google Analytics data analysis, heuristics analysis, click and heatmap data analysis
Your Site 30min
- Quick overview of your website conversion issues
- I will also assess your Google Analytics data and highlight any conversion issues found
- You will gain understanding about what possibilities are there to increase your site conversion and if conversion optimisation is for you
Clients Success Stories (6 Kickass A/B Case Studies)
Test #1 We tested removing basket steps in the checkout and instead we created one page checkout. This one page checkout acted as a basket and the checkout at the same timeDownload 6 Kickass A/B Case Studies
Test #2 We tested 'From' field in email newslettersDownload 6 Kickass A/B Case Studies
Test #3 We ran series of tests testing popup vs. no popups for the demo downloadsDownload 6 Kickass A/B Case Studies
Test #4 We tested impact a plain email would have over an html email version. This test received in 2012 Email Testing Awards from WhichTestWon.comDownload 6 Kickass A/B Case Studies
Test #5 We tested backgrounds, reduced form fields and compulsory fields in a lead generation formDownload 6 Kickass A/B Case Studies
Test #6 We tested a lead generation form by removing friction and adding more clarityDownload 6 Kickass A/B Case Studies
Have a Question?
I have 9 Years of Tremendous Experience as web analyst and conversion specialist with an experience from variety of sectors: e-commerce, universities, lead generation, game industry etc. focusing on revenue, conversion and site usability improvements. I have worked for the second-largest store retailer in the USA (the company is also a component of the S&P500 Index), as well as for a well-known USA fashion retailer with over 380 stores nationwide.
Over the course of my career I have achieved many INSANE improvements on our client’s websites. For one of them I have received an award in 2012 from WhichTestWon for an email test, which increased revenue by 303.08%. That company is still using that email template and content until nowadays (from 2011).
My average conversion improvement is 19% and my success rate is 70%. Basically, I’m VERY GOOD at what I do thanks to my Can Do Attitude to find solutions to given problems & Experience in this field.
I’ve worked for marketing / conversion agencies in London (UK), Toronto (CAD) and Melbourne (AUS) working on e-commerce, lead generation and university websites based in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and in Europe so I have very good understanding of many different markets and businesses. (A/B testing, MVT Testing, PPC Landing Pages, Email Optimization, Site Personalization, Weekly & Monthly Analytics Reports).
- Generally, to improve sales conversion on their websites. I’m being contacted either directly by website owners, or provide my services to other marketing agencies in UK/Australia/Canada for their clients.
- or, if clients need a web marketing analyst (weekly & monthly reports with recommendations leading to sales improvements of their sites)
- increased the number of demo downloads by 19.66% – pop up vs. no pop up
- increased checkout conversion by 13.39%, which equals an increase in revenue by $62,000 monthly or over by $744,000 annually.
- email test – plain vs. html – revenue increased by 308.08%.
- email test – testing recommended best practice – visits increased by 94.63%, and revenue by 94.42%. We run this type of test on 3 different sites, and in all cases we increased the conversion.
- newsletter signups increased by over 13,000%.
- site-wide conversion improved by up to 252% and site revenue by 235% (from $32,000 to $108,000 per month.
Octreotide acetate is chemically known as L-Cysteinamide, D-phenylalanyl-L-cysteinyl-L-phenylalanyl-D-tryptophyl-L-lysyl-L-threonyl-N-[2-hydroxy-1-(hydroxymethyl)propyl]-, cyclic (2→7)-disulfide; [R-(R*, R*)] acetate salt. Each vial contains 100 mg of reslizumab. You or your child should not donate blood to a blood bank while using isotretinoin or for 30 days after you stop using it www.lekarnabezpredpisu.com. Azathioprine, methotrexate, cyclosporine, and cyclophosphamide are immunosuppressants used for the treatment of immune complex diseases.
303.08% increase in revenue from email. This test received in 2012 'Email Testing Award' from WhichTestWon.com