Email marketing is a very powerful marketing tool with high ROI. In this webinar Kristin Klewero from YesMail talks about how to generate sales from existing customers.
1. Initial Engagement – email confirmation of order. As these emails have a high open rate, you can use it to place up-sells or your best selling products there.
2. Follow up purchase “Thank You” message – a very good way of getting your customers engaged with you and your brand is to send them a thank you post purchase email with a discount.
3. Follow up purchase with request for customer reviews – it helps customers to feel more connected to your brand and provides a great opportunity to drive additional purchases.
4. Product replenishment campaign – remind customers when their product needs to be replenished or their warranty is about to expire.
5. Loyalty/best customer campaign – recognize and reward your best customers
6. Purchase-cycle Programs - Cross Sell – send a cross sell email to your customers
7. Lapsed customer program – re-engage customers that have not purchased within a certain time frame supported with a discount code or a special offer
8. Tell a friend campaign – send incentives based email to existing database to encourage email referral and drive to purchase.
Registration prior viewing might be required.