In this webinar you will learn 6 techniques for building trust and increasing sales plus a case study from achooallergy.com where you will learn how trust logos helped increase average order value by $10.
The consumer must have trust in your site, in your site security and policies and need to know what to do should they need to return a product. These things must be clear if you want a customer to trust you.
6 techniques for building trust and increasing sales:
1. Brand marketing – start brand marketing
2. Professional website design and development – The number 1 way how a customer decides if your website is credible, professional and trustworthy is simply by how your site looks.
3. Truste seal and other trust marks (security seals, etc) – achooallergy.com conducted A/B testing and increased their average order value by $10 and significantly improved their conversion rate by double digits just by showing customers a Truste seal. The cost – Truste seal is really not expensive and costs from around $50 per month. Also, I would like to point you to one of our case studies where petco.com has increased conversion rates by 8.83% just by showing a hacker safe seal in the header.
Clearly, displaying seals above the fold on every page throughout your website can increase conversion rates and average order value significantly.
4. Verify, update and promote Privacy Policies
5. Make your contact information easy to find – there are many websites which don’t display contact information on their website or it’s hard to find.
6. Promote customer service and return policies – make it clear what’s going to happen when your customer isn’t happy with the purchase. Your return policy should be easy to find. Good places are product pages, header, during checkout process etc.