Facebook is a great tool for some businesses to drive additional traffic and revenue. If you haven’t started utilizing social marketing, don’t know where to start or are looking for some inspiration, then this post is for you.
In this example I would like to show you how Land’s End is getting more Facebook fans but offering an incentive. Also I would like to note the very good execution of this campaign, the continuity of their message. Each page (step) followed the previous one using the same tone, colours and message.
At the time I became a Land’s End Facebook fan, Land’s End had 229,664 fans and that number quickly rose to current 254,471 fans as of writting.
1. Subject line – Lands’ End fans on Facebook can win a $100 gift card
2. Email newsletter
3. LandsEnd Facebook fan page – step 1. Notice that Land’s End has created a page called “Coupon” for their fans.
4. Thank you page after I became their fan.
5. The next step – entering for the competition page.
6. Last step – confirmation of entry received.