JupiterResearch estimates that the average retailer can generate an additional $2.9 million annually by integrating cross- and up-sell messages into transactional email, yet many marketers struggle with finding the best way to take advantage of this powerful channel for connecting with engaged customers. In fact, recent research shows that 55% of marketers aren’t optimizing transactional email at all.
Being successful comes down to following best practices, and this interactive webinar will feature an in-depth case study with FootSmart, an Internet Retailer Top 500 company and the largest U.S. direct retailer of foot and lower body healthcare products.
Key things you will learn:
- The value of transactional email as a marketing channel
- How to establish cross-departmental cooperation to launch a program
- How leading retailer FootSmart.com is generating $750K annually with transactional email
- Best practices for program design, implementation and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Real-world examples and use cases for successful programs