Five ways to improve your email marketing performance. Discover the five things you can start doing today to raise your email marketing to meet its revenue-generating potential:
- Subject Lines: Fifty characters could be all that stands between you and email success. We’ll show you what works, what’s a waste of time and why.
- Email Content: Providing value with relevant, customized email messages and offers. Learn how to tell if your email messaging is in tune with what your subscribers are telling you they want.
- Landing Pages: The hard-working “conversion genies” of email campaigns. Email conversion rates can increase by as much as 60 percent with a well-executed, professional landing page.
- Design and Rendering: Optimizing for ISPs, opens and click-throughs. We’ll share technical and design best practices for creating email that renders the way it should and compels the response you want.
- Deliverability: It starts with managing your online reputation. Learn how a commitment to deliverability best practices can help you build and maintain an online reputation that boosts ROI.
When: Tuesday, June 22, 2010
11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM BST