FAQs About How Pay-Per-Result A/B Testing Optimisation Works

ab_testing_2You have probably thought many times about how you could improve your site sales and conversion rate. Here are the most commonly asked questions to get you started.

 

How does Pay-Per-Result A/B testing work?

Normally, other agencies charge clients for each test regardless of the test result. With the Pay-Per-Result A/B Testing, you pay only once the test delivered a statistically valid result. A test is only valid when 95% confidence level has been reach. Then you pay only for each percentage improvement gained (see table below). With this approach, no win no fee applies.

The improvement gained is calculated from the testing tool, which also calculates statistical validity of the test, conversion reached and number of visitors who viewed the test.

 

When do I pay the fee?

The fee is payable once a test has finished successfully at 95% confidence level. Then you will receive your invoice along with the final test result.

 

What does that mean 95% confidence level?

It means that we are 95% confident, that the test result is solid and that there is only 5% chance for this not to be true. 95% confidence level is used by all leading testing agencies, major online retailers, including me, to determine a winning variation.

 

What’s included in the Pay-Per-Result service?

The following is included and provided by me at no cost to you:

  • Test strategy development
  • Wireframes of tested variations
  • Design of tested variations
  • Test setup, development of variations & test launch
  • Final test report

 

What’s not included in the Pay-Per-Result service?

  • Heatmap analysis report (can be purchased separately)
  • data analysis report (can be purchased separately)
  • usability and survey reports (can be purchased separately)
  • Backend development, if required for a test setup (done by the client)

 

Who is eligible for the Pay-Per-Result service?

To be eligible for the Conversion Optimisation Pay-Per-Result service I require the following:

  • At least 20,000 monthly unique users to your website. Don’t you qualify, or keen to understand issues on your website? You can try my conversion audit, where you will get recommendations that will increase your sales. Learn more here
  • and Google Analytics, or any other good, recognised analytical tool to be correctly setup on your website

 

How many Pay-Per-Result tests do I need to sign up for?

Contract is for 3 tests. After that, you can either extend your contract for another 3 tests, or cancel it.

 

Hope you found this information useful. Let me know your thoughts! This is how you can contact me FREE anytime and I will get straight back to you.

Email: jan@proimpact7.com
Skype: jan.petrovic

 

Jan Petrovic
I have 9 Years of Tremendous Experience as web analyst and Senior Conversion Specialist. I have worked on optimisation project for the second-largest store retailer in the USA (the company is also a component of the S&P 500 Index), as well as for a well-known USA fashion retailer with over 380 stores nationwide. Over the course of my career I have achieved many INSANE improvements on our client’s websites, sometimes by applying best practices, another time from findings I made during conversion audits and sometimes thinking out of the box. For one of them I have even received an award in 2012 from WhichTestOne, where after testing different emails and parts of email message we increased revenue by 303.08%. What might also interest you is the fact that my average conversion improvement is 19% and my success rate is 70%. Basically, I’m VERY GOOD at what I do thanks to my Can Do Attitude to find solutions to given problems & Experience in this field.
Get 6 FREE Kickass A/B Case
Studies
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons