5 Ways to Improve Your Email Marketing Performance – Webinar Invitation
Event Date: December 14, 2010 at 10:00 AM PST
Email marketers today are facing an extraordinary challenge: how to increase email effectiveness in the face of decreasing budgets and staffing. So how do you optimize your email marketing channel with minimal cost and effort?
To turn your email up a notch, it comes down to focusing on the things you can do now to make your email performance shine.
Spend a valuable hour with Lyris Global Director of Deliverability, Email Strategy and Privacy Compliance David Fowler, and Sr. Marketing Programs Manager Shannon Titus, who will share industry best practices and their expertise. Discover the five things you can start doing today to raise your email marketing to meet its revenue-generating potential:
1) Subject Lines: Fifty characters could be all that stands between you and email success. We’ll show you what works, what’s a waste of time and why.
2) Email Content: Providing value with relevant, customized email messages and offers. Learn how to tell if your email messaging is in tune with what your subscribers are telling you they want.
3) Landing Pages: The hard-working “conversion genies” of email campaigns. Email conversion rates can increase by as much as 60 percent with a well-executed, professional landing page.
4) Design and Rendering: Optimizing for ISPs, opens and click-throughs. We’ll share technical and design best practices for creating email that renders the way it should and compels the response you want.
5) Deliverability: It starts with managing your online reputation. Learn how a commitment to deliverability best practices can help you build and maintain an online reputation that boosts ROI.
The times demand greater revenue and ROI. Get started by registering for this informative one-hour session.
Special bonus: all Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary guide full of best practices, tips and techniques that will help you rev up your email revenue.